Konkan, the paradise for nature lovers offering lots of beaches, waterfalls, backwaters, hills, lush green palms, also rich with lots of adventure sports and of course mouth watering Alphonso mangoes.
- Konkan is blessed with lot of beautiful beaches along the entire Konkan coast and are far better than the so called popular beaches in India.
- Velneshwar and Shiv Temple, Ganpatipule, Sidhi Vinayak Temple,Birla Temple the beautiful and serene temples in Konkan.
- The king of fruits, tasty, mouth-watering Alphonso Mango in Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri and Raigad districts and in the Konkan region of India.
- Konkan is well known for its greenery tall and massive coconut trees, cashew trees mesmerize the travellers with their taste, beauty and serenity.
- The adventure lovers enjoys Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Konkan and experience an undersea world of shipwrecks, coral and magnificent marine life.